Zvanični Srpski Yu-Gi-Oh! Srbija Sajt!
Pozdrav, dragi posetioče!
Dobrodošao na Yu-Gi-Oh! Srbija Forum!
Molim te pročitaj ceo ovaj prozor... Hvala!

1. Registracija je vrlo poželjna zato sto ti omogućava da u potpunosti učestvujes u zajednici i samim tim se bolje informišeš o svim aspektima igre koji te zanimaju.

2. Pročitaj i poštuj pravila koja su jasno istaknuta, takodje postoji i kratki vodič za nove članove!

3. Srećno i uživaj!
Pozdrav, dragi posetioče!
Dobrodošao na Yu-Gi-Oh! Srbija Forum!
Molim te pročitaj ceo ovaj prozor... Hvala!

1. Registracija je vrlo poželjna zato sto ti omogućava da u potpunosti učestvujes u zajednici i samim tim se bolje informišeš o svim aspektima igre koji te zanimaju.

2. Pročitaj i poštuj pravila koja su jasno istaknuta, takodje postoji i kratki vodič za nove članove!

3. Srećno i uživaj!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum je zatvoren.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traditional Format Goat Control

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaberVaultSvperstar
Ghost Rare Duelist
Ghost Rare Duelist
SaberVaultSvperstar

Traditional Format Goat Control Empty
PostSubject: Traditional Format Goat Control   Traditional Format Goat Control EmptyTue 25 Oct 2011 - 18:38

NAPOMENA: Ovo nije takmicarski spil.Ovo je nesto za razonodu kada igrate u Traditional.Objasnio sam zabranjene karte da se ne mucite.Tell me what you think Smile

Monsters(16)

1x Chaos-Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End (CED)
1x Tribe-Infecting Virus-Izbaci jednu kartu iz ruke da navedes jedan tip cudovista i unistis sva cudovista na polju s tim tipom
2x Ryko,Lightsworn Hunter
1x Witch of the Black Forest-isto kao Sangan,samo za DEF
1x Magician of Faith-FLIP:Dodaj spell kartu iz groblja u ruku
1x Summon Reactor SK-The first time a monster(s) is Summoned to your opponent's side of the field each turn, inflict 800 damage to your opponent. During the Battle Phase of the turn this effect is activated, you can negate the attack of 1 monster your opponent controls.(mrzi me da pisem -.-)
1x Sinister Serpent-ubij ga,vrati ga u ruku na svoj Standby
1x Card Trooper
1x Blackwing-Zephyros the Elite
1x Jinzo
1x Blackwing-Gale the Whirlwind
2x Lyla,Lightsworn Sorceress
2x Breaker the Magical Warrior

Spells(15)

2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
3x Pot of Duality
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Metamorphosis-Tribute 1 monster. Special Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck with the same Level as the Tributed monster.
1x Brain Control-Pay 800 Life Points. Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. Take control of it until the End Phase.
1x Raigeki-Nukuj prednje polje protivnika itd.
1x Confiscation-plati 1000 dinara da gvirnes protivniku u ruku i ubijes neku kartu u njoj xd
1x Snatch Steal-Uzmi kontrolu nad protinim cudovistem pod uslovom da prota dobija 1000 dinara svake njegove SP
1x Heavy Storm
1x Scapegoat

Traps(9)

1x Crush Card Virus(CCV)-Tribute 1 DARK monster with 1000 or less ATK. Check all monsters your opponent controls, your opponent's hand, and all cards they draw (until the end of your opponent's 3rd turn after this card's activation), and destroy all monsters with 1500 or more ATK.
1x Mirror Force
2x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Judgment
2x D Prison
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Sixth Sense-Declare two numbers from 1 to 6. Your opponent rolls 1 six-sided die. If the die result is either of the two declared numbers, draw that number of cards. If not, send cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard equal to the die result.

Extra(Cool

1x Dark Blade the Dragon Knight
1x Ryu-Senshi
3x Dark Battler the Terrible
1x 1000 eyes Restrict-mrzi me -.-
2x Reaper on the Nightmare
Back to top Go down

Traditional Format Goat Control
Page 1 of 1